At Fatula Eye Care, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Fatula can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Dr. Fatula offers a variety of eye care services including:
- Optical with a great selection of glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses and accessories.
- Eye exams for glasses and contacts.
- Comprehensive medical eye exams.
- Diabetic eye exams.
- Diagnosis and treatment for cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Urgent care for eye infections, allergies, scratched eyes and foreign body removal.